Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Frederick John!

My eldest son just celebrated his 8th birthday. He's just getting more handsome by the minute;) It's been hard trying to make everything just right & perfect! We saw Alice in Wonderland...IT WAS AWESOME! Frederick got a Wii;)

Frederick John my first born; the child that turned me into a mother & woman...he'll always be my lil sidekick. A mother & son truly share a unique bond, and when he's a year older, it means I am too, since I'm the 26th.

I LOVE YOU DEARLY FREDERICK, you're a great helper!

XOX

1 comment:

Rob,Dawn,Catherine and Iain and Maura said...

I am so glad that you are finally home with Hope. She is beautiful. We are finally getting Maura's schedule figured out.( After 2 weeks)Everytime I see Hope , I can't get over how breathtaking our daughters are. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite to our blog. Best Wishes Dawn

loganbrown4@yahoo.com