Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tentative Court Date....


Well, we have a tentative court date for February 4th..hmmm why do I not like this date? I feel like it isn't soon enough;( Because it means we will not make it in time for Hope's birthday and we will not get to Russia, till February 1st..the earliest..YUCKKKKK!

My Agency said to go ahead and get our visas & book our apartment...but I'm dragging my butt..like my dog Rexy does on our carpet sometimes..EWWWWWWW! Well whatever, its how I am feeling right now...and I have my monthly cycle thing too..so add it all up..YUCK!


I will post pics a lil later of the fantastic day we had yesterday at ChuckECheese and the movies. We watched Alvin & The Chipmunks, it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! The kids LOVED IT! We thought they'd all pass out (because of the busy day at Chucke's) but they laughed the whole movie, ate all the popcorn..and Noah was the last to fall asleep! We were painfully trying to get him to bed, because we felt pretty beat up, HA!

Noah is 3 today;) He's even acting 3...today to turn my mood around we are going to bake a homemade cake for Noah..look out..cause I'm awful at baking!! I will post a pic of the cake (if it even looks like one;)

God Bless & be happy! I should be happy, instead of moping..we can't ask for everything in life...we're getting Hope and that is all that matters!Wink*

J.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

You are getting so close! I know it's difficult to plan for something that isn't etched in stone yet. Just keeping looking at her sweet face and know you will have her home in no time!

Amy said...

Congrats!! Safe travels!!

Shelly and Steve said...

Thats very soon, congratulations!!! She'll be home in no time.