Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ...2010 YEAH!

Now let's pray for a speedy court date!


We are dying here..as awkward and lost and strange as we felt in Russia, we are so looking forward to returning there soon!

We have decided to make it one last trip!

It won't be easy...but it will be worth it, because Hope needs us there A.S.A.P!
Well we need her, maybe even more;)

I have yet to buy anything for her (I don't know why I suck this way). I don't know where to begin? Sizes? I feel like I am starting all over again! Bottles and binkies?

Any recommendations where to shop right now? Should I buy 12 months? She was wearing 6-9months in December...I need help..this is harder than I thought!

This wait is hard, but not as hard as the first kind of waiting with no news and no face to think and dream about. So I thank God for this kind of waiting;)

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Happy New Year! Try going by her weight for clothes. I wouldn't buy any more 6-9 months, because I'm sure she'll pack on some pounds coming home. Hopefully you'll get a court date as soon as they open again. I know what you mean about the conflicting feelings about returning. I couldn't wait to get home, but now I can't wait to go back!

Pollock Family said...

Happy new year, Hope will go trough huge grow spert first few months at home,they all do.Next month is going to have very cold weather in Russia and you will need some warm clothes.

Anonymous said...

De-lurking!! I love following your blog...mainly cause we brought home two children from Vlad in July, 2008. Following other's blogs makes the memories come rushing back.
We met our children the first time in Feb. and went back to bring them home in June. When we first met them our daughter was wearing 18 month clothes (she was almost 3 years old) and our son was wearing 9 month clothes (he was 17 months). When we went back four months later we took the next sizes for both our children and they were both swimming in them. They didn't really start to grow until we brought them home and by Christmas our daughter was wearing 3-4T and our son was wearing 18 month. I would likely take some of the same size that your daughter is wearing now and some larger. If the smaller ones are too small you can always leave them at the baby home for the other children!!
Sorry to ramble on so. We'll be praying that you will receive a speedy court date!
Jody
jjgarber03@yahoo.com

Chris Haven said...

LOVE your pic of Russia. How long do they think it will be for court, is it 3 months? I can't wait to see pictures of her. Blessings and HAPPY 2010.