Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Collecting Orphanage Donations

 
Our Article 5 has been picked up and will now be sent off to the CCCWA. So we are now waiting for our travel approval (TA) and it is officially a 10-21 day count down from there.

 
 
We are sending off our monetary orphanage donation today. We want to thank all of you for your for help! We will extend the fundraiser; for another opportunity to donate, towards the much needed items for the special needs orphanage. 
 
 
 
 
We thank all of you so much for your prayers and help.
 
 

2 Timothy 1:5-7

New International Version (NIV)
5 I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.
6 For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.


AMEN

 

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Yea!!!! So close now!