Friday, April 19, 2013

Pre Approved for a Perfect Daughter

We are P.A.! Therefore, we are now free to send her a care package and we are now free, to share her with all of you! Today we finished up our homestudy-it was a little more complicated than I had thought, because China is a Hague country with Hague requirements. So now we wait for the homestudy approval. The CCCWA has received our letter of intent and has wired us back a PRE-APPROVAL for adoption of our beauty! HOORAY. With all the stress lately, I have to admitt, I had to cry this time...parts of me do not know why. Freddy had a grounded airplane today at his station, and everything that could go wrong today-did...and I thought he was not going to make it home on time to see our SW. But he did, and I am glad for that...and then I opened my email for the first time today, and saw the subject line was P.A.!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!