Wednesday, September 30, 2009

BABY'S BIRTHDAY!

Today is my baby's 41st birthday..yeahhh! We celebrated and it felt good, I did not have a lot to offer since we are saving for our adoption. So I gave him breakfast in bed, a full body massage (keep your heads out of the gutter), and my kids gave him a card...then off to grandmas for cake & ice cream.

September has been a very stressful month for us unfortunately..and we should never let stress get the better part of us..but I have to admitt I did..and it just landed me a 'cold sore' ewwwwww..yuck!

Anyway..despite being away..we have some good news.

The couple ahead of us got their call..YEAHHH! God Bless Them.

Now we wait for ours...I doubt baby girl will be home in time for Christmas..but we will wait and see...in life you just never know wink*.

No comments: