Thursday, September 3, 2009

Running to get the PRIZE;)


Fred's passport has arrived today....he said we could have saved money by not paying for the 'rush'..what a guy thing to say! I am very happy it came today, something positive and moving in our adoption world;)

Went to buy paints and baseboard today..took advantage of that Home Depot deal no interest and no payments for 12 months hehe...not good, that they would offer that to me...I now also want to do some landscaping;)

Well hopefully the room gets done tomorrow and I can post some pics this weekend..hope it comes out as pretty as I imagine it.

We'll start off with a prayer and blessing before we paint.

My motivational passage this week:

Corinthians 9:24

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize?
Run in such a way as to get the prize...

No comments: