Sunday, May 3, 2009

All about Worries..



Hey Guys!

I told myself I was not going to post unless I had news; which, I do not have..I am quite down because USCIS did not even cash my check yet..so I guess I am no where near getting my fingerprints or I 171 yet-sux!

I know I am so ridiculous for running outside to check the mailbox everyday..I am not even waiting for a referral yet and I am an anxious mess! I have my Dossier ready sans I 171..so its still a no go until then. I can get things apostilled, but what is the point if I do not have that last peice of importance? I am sure glad I have my sister near by to keep me distracted or I'd be insane. I know everybody is going through their ups and downs especially in these hard times..I should be happy and feel blessed that my only stressor is this these days.

I sure got a lot of important, loving & supportive people in my life, and I guess that is all that matters;)

I have not received any word of any grants or loan opportunities, but I pray for some sign that we will be ok financially for this adoption.

Matthew 6:31-34

31 So do not worry, saying, "what shall we eat?" or "what shall we drink?" or "what shall we wear?"
32 For the paguns run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

So what if we worry?

We worry because we look at what we can do and not on what God can do through us. Worrying is an act of disbelief, mistrust and doubt on God's sovereignty and power! He said through the prophet Jeremiah, "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27".

What the Lord Promises

The Heavenly Father knows what you need even before you ask Him. Yes, you read it right! He already KNOWS what you need.

No comments: