Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Doctor's Visit

Today could not have gone better! I came back home with Freddy's results, but not mine. Although, I know my papers are in good hands; I've known my Doctor for quite some time now. He was the first Doc to confirm my pregnancy with lil Frederick..but he only delivered Noah. Fred and I later had lunch together, and we felt like we accomplished another step towards the Adoption. Now I will pack tomorrow and clean house and then just relax and take in Orlando's experience.

Todays's message on Ash Wednesday; was from Psalm 1

my favorite part was..

3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The pastor explained that sometimes when we feel that God is not present, or we feel we are not being utulized by God, perhaps it is only because it is not our season to bare fruit. But when it is, we shall bare much fruit. I will take this Adoption in this way...perhaps at times I am to be here to help others grow and prosper with God.

I a wait for my season Lord...

No comments: