Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally an AMERICAN!

I can tell you that today I am officially an American Citizen. I tried to get my passport started but did not make it in time. We will go tomorrow and do that. I cannot wait to finally send out the I 600a for the Orphan petition!

Thank You God for giving me this day, with my husband by my side. I didn't want to cry, but I got a little choked up when I saw the footage of the early Americans and the children from different parts of the world arriving to America. Wars that have landed us here, the fight that brought us here..I have waited a long time, and now after eight years, I will continue the gift of Adoption by bringing home our little girl to America..the country that my family Adopted and love so much.

God Bless America,

Amen

1 comment:

findingourdaughter said...

Yeah!! Finally! So happy for you!! Now, get that dossier done!!! One day we will meet up with our daughters and this will all be a distant memory! I can't wait for that!
Hugs and God bless,
Angie