Wednesday, October 10, 2012

China Town- San Francisco

Well there definitely is a Chinese community in San Francisco! How cool is that; to be looking into a China adoption and to be surrounded by a community! I see precious asian children everywhere....Hope sees them and is eager to want to play and copy what they do (face painting yesterday). Thinking of a special need is a little scary too at times when I stop to think about it. I have already contected our social worker about Hague and she referred me to an agency who specializes in China that she works with. Of course choosing an agency is a very big part of the process, I remember spending months for our Russian adoption. If you have any recommended agencies please send them to me I'd love to hear what you have to say or based on your experience. China is popular though, and quite steady and predictable. The 'special needs' according to China is not the same as Russia-in fact they are quite minor. It can be a heart murmur, cleft palate, missing toes/limbs etc. Some things are quite minor as well as their older children program. China has many boys available as well whom of which have special needs, and again its minor....so if you've ever considered, you might want to look in to China.

Fundraising coming to a blog near you....you know every little bit helps!


xox

No comments: