Monday, August 17, 2009

The Reason I think 4 Is Better....


...is cuz..LOOK AT US! You will not find closer siblings..sorry..it is just a fact!

I am all the way at the right side (goofy looking), my momma in the middle (hot I know), and my lil sissy is at the far left, and my two bros (the babies) are in the middle.

I figure you should get to know the whole family. Our daughter Hope is coming into a very loving and very tight knit family, where she will only be cherished. She may even be lucky enough to have a little cousin who is also a girl (praying).

You can't tell by this pic, (it was my sis's 24th B Day), but right now we are hurting pretty bad, because of the loss of my mother's younger brother (Arturo), she too comes from a very close family of 6!

Only God knows the truth and only God can pass judgment, so we are leaving details of Arturo's tragic passing in his hands.

Uncle Arturo I hope you are smiling & happy above..finally in the palace that you deserve. A place with no more worries or pain. Just the love of your father, that you waited so long to be with. He is going to be so proud of you!

Amen

No comments: