Monday, March 9, 2009

Something to say to the cynical at heart...



"A hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the eyes of a child" -Author Unknown


It is amazing to feel so many different emotions at the same time..sometimes it can be exhausting and overbearing..other times, its less noticable and more promising. If I could control everything..things would just go by really really fast and swell...wouldn't they? But I can't control anything! Only God can do that, only he is in control, and only he knows why. Why am I not filling out the I-600 for USCIS right now...why can't I just hand in a copy of my 'American Passport' already..oh Why why why??? Why were so many hopeful families affected by Russia kicking out a bunch of Homestudy agencies? God truly knows why and how and where and when..Today I observed like 12 new babies on the photosite (most of you know which I am talking about), and all I can say is..so many beautiful children just waiting for a family..I remember almost all of them born in 2007-2008..

Though which is my 'Hope'? Which one is you my love? Where are you? I just want a glimpse..I hope that I will 'just' know, when we are face to face with eachother..I pray that God will lead mommy & daddy to you babygirl..your brothers are so excited and ask about 'Isabel' all the time. Noah peed in the potty today for the very first time (on his own), I asked him.."now are you ready for your baby sister?" "Cause you are a big boy!" He had the biggest smile and said "YES!" God Bless him..he's too much.

Sometimes I forget to pray for the adoptive parents in the same process as us, and so I want to take this moment to do so..give them strength to keep going Lord..give them hope, that there will be a child for them...and of course, last but not least..God Bless the fatherless Lord..be a blanket over these children who wait for the love that they deserve.

Amen

No comments: