Thursday, January 15, 2009

So Scared!

Hello friends, Freddy and I are really on our way this time to having a little girl!

We just signed up with Lighthouse Adoptions in Michigan, where we plan to meet them in Orlando late Februaury, it should be exciting. We will also get to meet other families and their Russian children. Freddy and I are waiting for a little girl, that will be between 12mths-24mths. We figured we'd stay on the go with an older child a little younger than Noah..I always wanted twins!

By the way, I have no idea what I am doing here..I am so not a blogger!

Though, I must write to keep my sanity, and to keep me busy and motivated. Hopefully I get better with practice.


I am going to give this adoption my all folks. I can't wait to start this homestudy! My boys too, are excited. I hope all goes smoothly, despite the toys everywhere. I know the phone will ring a lot.


Adoption is clearly God’s heart.

It says in Ephesians 1:5, “…He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will.” There are roughly 100 million orphans around the world and if God can adopt us into His family and call us His own, it is our hope that you consider following His example by adopting.

And Whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me- Matthew 18:5

No comments: