Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dr. Phil?

Did anyone see Dr. Phil on Wednesday? http://drphil.com/shows/show/1474/

I don't watch much t.v. and I would not begin because of Dr. Phil..but a friend of mine called me up to watch this episode, knowing, that I'd be interested because of the subject matter of IA adoptions. Of course this show was sparked up by the Tennessee mom sending her child back to Russia...it had cases from Belrus, Russia, china & Ukraine...which I am glad, because I get tired of only hearing smack about Russia. All of these stories were quite scary..I really didn't sleep much that night. There are no guarantees in this life no matter what! Be it family planning, marriage, adoption, career choices etc. we just do not know-period.

I take a day at a time with Hopee...at the end of the day when she is tucked in her crib..I just breathe and thank the good Lord for the opportunity & trust, he has given me as a mother, to these four children. I try my best...that is all I can say. We have our awesome days, our tired longer days, the too quick days...one day at a time.

Motherhood is a huge calling, most of us arn't always equipped at all times. No one said it was going to be easy...admire the men/women who have parenting in their hearts.

No comments: