Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Belated 4th of July!

We decided to watch the fireworks from our boat this time;it turned out decent, despite the rain that poured soon after. We were in good company as well-our newest friends from church and their children. On July 3rd, we went in for our biometric appointment barely on time! Sure enough we walked in, it was quiet which made me feel...uhmm d-u-m-b because we sooo should have done this sooner! We probably would have had our approval by now! But no, we waited until Freddy asked to take off and went in on the 3rd of July,
knowing the next day nothing was going to happen for us-administratively! Sigh...its all ok, because the security guard kept asking us about Hope (as usual she gets way too much attention-seriously). We told him all about her and then she told him all about meimei that we're adopting from China. He was seriously interested-he kept insisting that he wanted a son! So we of course forwarded him our blog, our agency and 4kidsofsouthflorida info! I think no matter what, we were supposed to come on the 3rd (our scheduled appointment) just for that man. God is Great! Tonight, I am putting together the kids' student portfolios for their evaluation on the 12th. I am tired...and I am not too impressed with my organization this year, but I know that I am a work in progress, and we did ok this year considering the craziness. I pray for a stronger school year to come and it will....because our boys will be enrolled full time in Classical Conversations and I am going to get certified as a tutor for Hope and Noah's class...I'm very excited for this challenge. I had no idea I would be taking these steps in my life...and sure enough God's plan continues in my life-Amen for that...because I make horrible choices! Blessings!

No comments: