Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hope's recent favorite activities..



I could not stop laughing at Hope yesterday...in the middle of a movie we were all watching together (bicentennial man, which was very good). Hope decided it was too quiet, so she started to tickle my feet and daddy's feet..hehe she laughed as we played along with her..and then I guess she wanted to up the activity by biting our toes..hehe and ewwww...our boys were roaring laughing, and that made her giggle harder with delight..the lil trouble maker...she's hysterical! She loves to be the center of attention. Is this just a little girl thing? Do we women just grow up wanting to be in the spotlight? I wonder as a mother of boys..I don't remember this behavior at all. During the movie there was piano playing, and that really caught her attention as well as any other kind of music that was playing. She just loves to dance...too bad I gotta wait till 3 to start her in something..this little girl was just born to dance or perhaps play an instrument ( I always wanted to play piano as a child) so I am so excited for her! To have a daughter, and just be so excited to see her grow..is just such a pleasure. I see her play 'pow pow' with the boys and water guns..its hilarious, how much and what she has picked up in the little time that she has been home...I don't think I totally realized till yesterday, just how much we needed Hope in our lives. Even my husband has mentioned that he feels so completed by Hope. She throws her arms up in the air every time she sees him and he loves it-cause all little girls would be afraid of him...but not his Hope;)


P.S. Maybe Hope will be a singer too..cause boy can she scream..lol..what a voice-we can hear her anywhere in the house...truly unique!

I gotta start posting videos.

No comments: