Sunday, January 1, 2017

Attempting Another Adoption....

Deuteronomy 10:17 "For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! These Holy days always bring such joy and surprises but none as so much as 2016-17! Praise God, Hallelujah and Amen. I speak not only on my own behalf but also on the many, many testimonies and miracles my husband and I have personally witnessed. Therefore it would be criminal to not blog; although I did not realize this, until very recently and very late in the game. I am totally convinced by now that I am a very, very slow learner. Allow me to highlight a few things that I have learned especially in 2016. *Obedience is greater than sacrifice. *Loving thy neighbor as thyself, even means husbands and children, siblings and friends. *The devil attacks right under your nose or right in front of your face not through the White House. *partial obedience is still disobedience. *Love, love, love....is greatest. *Prayer, praises and Praying without ceasing result in serious victory. *Don't steal or mask His Glory, you'll lose it big time if you do. *Good works aren't good if your the center of it-or you've already received your reward. *Do it prayerfully, humbly, sincerely and sacrificially. *You can't out-give God! *God is a God of good gifts so receive it with wide open hands please! *Praise Him! Praise Him in the morning, noon and night! *Love His people-all of them...think of how He feels not how you feel! *Did I mention love? Love covers a multitude of sin....don't you think love is important? *Hold your arrows and forgive...justice comes sooner after your forgiving. *Divine Time....tic toc tic toc....ring, oh ya cause He said so! *Patience truly is a virtue-its Godly. BTW neglecting a blog is not fun. Because you have relearn everything again and update yourself on the technology of blogging, domain and 2 years of being away not to mention, old usernames and passwords-yuck. I am going to have to use my journal notes for my timeline, dates and notes. Also, we are still walking through the journey and are not finished yet. Some of it seems like old news, some of it is oh so fresh and unknown. All we do know right now is that He promises to complete what He has started.

No comments: