Friday, November 22, 2013

VISAS SENT OFF!

We have been quiet for some time and its because Classical Conversations has come to an end. I thought I wasn't going to make it through the first 12 weeks tutoring-but we did. Our  Bible community group is coming to an end as well so that we can prepare for China. Today we sent off the visas for the 6 of us and I really hope, that I didn't goof something major! We will now wait and see......

Update: Currently, we have 14 more days to fundraise for our daughter's orphanage fee! And we wait still for our Article 5 pick up and then for travel approval (TA). After TA, we will be scheduled to leave, God willing 10-21 days later!

I don't even know how to plan for the holidays...I just feel tired lately. So please keep our family in your prayers.

No comments: