Friday, January 18, 2013

It is getting..COMPLICATING!

This post may or may not make sense because of the amount of emotions I have behind it.

I didn't post about the orientation because I didn't have much to say or to think about. I actually felt very discouraged, when they told Freddy and I that would have to get our original birth certificates from our birth countries of Canada and Cuba! Ughhhh...Cuba cooperate? I am from Quebec, Canada....things will have to be translated....well I prayed instead of getting too upset. Sure enough the Lord responded! Faith Jeannie...have faith! After writing some emails and inquiries, I got a response back, saying that it was no longer necessary for us to have to request original birth certificates from our birth country! YEAHHHHH...wow what a relief! China is still more complicating than Russia as far as paper work goes..the dossier papers must be within 6 months and we need to fill an I 800 Hague convention application for USCIS. China is a hague country. It will take a minimum of 6 months to be LID (to have a log in date/be registered in China as waiting parents) officially. Sighhhh, but I'm in no rush really. I have enough to keep us busy.


 Hope asked me, if she can have 2 mei mei's....and I asked her why 2?
She said so that she can have 2 more Wii controllers...its good that she's thinking ahead! HA! She cracks us up, I can't even put the stuff she comes up with into words.

She's very smart and she is very healthy! Sometimes I think about that and I think about this waiting child in China, will she be as healthy and strong? God knows....and He alone will tell us when we get there. So shhhhh for now.

No comments: