Sunday, October 21, 2012

Did I mention that I'm scared?

I hear the calls God-but I'm scared! I don't want to be the leader this time either! With Hope's adoption, I was pulling Freddy every which way...I don't have the energy for that. It's not easy with four kids-what's five going to be like? Balanced out on Hope's side? Out numbered parents? The house messier than it is now? I purposely whip out the negatives so that I can toughen up for the journey ahead.

 

 Please pray for us.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeremiah 29:11-13      I hear it in my head over and over again...

 (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.




No comments: