Friday, March 27, 2009

Another year older...


Then He took a little child and set him in the midst of them. And when He had taken him in His arms, He said to them, "Whoever receives one of these little children in My name receives Me; and whoever receives Me, receives not Me but Him who sent Me."
Mark 9:36-37


Okay, so I just officially aged another year..better start buying antiaging stuff right?

The only excitement that I am feeling these days is that we are ending the month of March and entering into April..We are getting Baptized on Sunday and declaring publicly, that we will be Born Again Christians for the rest of our lives. Raising our children in Christ and according to his word. Sometimes as people we think, will we ever be able to take such vows? How can we ensure that we won't sin..we always sin because we are of flesh. We won't ever know unless we go to God and let God handle it from there. I really wanted Freddy and I to be Baptized before this adoption; I felt it was important to pray about all of our plans, and to let God know how serious we are about our commitment to him, our boys, future daughter, our family & friends.

Now we will finish up our Dossier (it's a lot of paperwork that all need to be notarized and apostilled by the state). Freddy has been a big help with this and I don't know what I would do without him. Russia also requires some photos of us and of our home..I feel we need to do some painting and some landscaping prior to these photos..it needed to be done anyway..so I look forward to it (Freddy doesn't)!

I will have a whirl wind of things to say on April 1st..I pray its our last step thus far my Citizenship!

Lord hear my prayer,

Amen.

No comments: